Note Taking Help is a staffing service for educational media companies that is seeking qualified individuals in the Construction Health and Safety field. We are looking for writers who can provide unique material that will display knowledge and experience in this field.
– Minimum 4-year degree in relevant field and some industry experience required.
– The applicant should be able to produce high quality, unique content.
– They should be able to respond quickly to feedback, and make necessary edits to their work.
– They will need to work with our project managers to guarantee that their work meets specifications.
– They will need to provide weekly updates to show their progress.
– Applicants with writing experience will be given preference.
– Needs to be detail-oriented and apply that mindset to writing.
– Should be very comfortable working with computers, and have a good working knowledge of MS Word.
– Must respond well to constructive criticism.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include “Construction Health and Safety Exam Instructional Writer” in the subject line.