Note Taking Help is a staffing service for educational media companies that is seeking qualified individuals in the Machinery/Construction field. We are looking for writers who can provide unique material that will display knowledge and experience in this field.
– Minimum 4-year degree in relevant field and some industry experience required.
– The applicant should be able to produce high quality, unique content.
– They should be able to respond quickly to feedback, and make necessary edits to their work.
– They will need to work with our project managers to guarantee that their work meets specifications.
– They will need to provide weekly updates to show their progress.
– Applicants with writing experience will be given preference.
– Needs to be detail-oriented and apply that mindset to writing.
– Should be very comfortable working with computers, and have a good working knowledge of MS Word.
– Must respond well to constructive criticism.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include “Machinery/Construction Content Writer” in the subject line.