Note Taking Help is a medium sized publishing company that is seeking a qualified individual to write massage therapy instructional content for our study guides. We are looking for writers who can provide unique material that will display knowledge and experience in the field of massage therapy.
– The applicant should have a background in massage therapy, or hold a certification in massage therapy.
– The applicant should be able to produce high quality, unique content.
– They should be able to respond quickly to feedback, and make necessary edits to their work.
– They will need to work with our project managers to guarantee that their work meets specifications.
– They will need to provide weekly updates to show their progress.
– Applicants with writing experience will be given preference.
– Needs to be detail-oriented and apply that mindset to writing.
– Should be very comfortable working with computers, and have a good working knowledge of MS Word.
– Must respond well to constructive criticism.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include “Massage Therapy Content Writer” in the subject line.